Wednesday, May 25, 2011
6 months
We just had Kade's 6 month check-up last week, and he is growing like a weed. Kade is 17lbs. 10oz. (55%) and 27in. (75%). He is trying to sit up and can usually do it for a minute, he loves his bouncer, and eating his toes. He can get anywhere he wants by rolling, he is thinking about crawling, and this morning he started to army crawl. Kade is one of the most vocal babies I have ever heard. He thinks he is having conversations all the time, it's so stinkin cute. Kade doesn't really care for solid food yet, but we keep working on it. He has the sweetest most calm personality, I just love the little bugger! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Were you calm as a baby? My Mom says that Chad was a calm baby. I remember that he was even pretty mellow through high school. I love babies eating their toes. So cute.
ReplyDelete