Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome Kade Michael Miner


Our sweet amazing little Kade was born two weeks early on Monday Nov. 15 at 4:28 pm. He weighed 5 lbs 13 oz, and was 18.5 inches long. It's so much fun to see how much love our family has to give this little miracle. I love watching Chad love and cuddle his little boy. Hunter is thrilled to be an older brother he can't get enough of him, and just stares in amazement. I'm so excited to have a newborn in our home, and can't get enough of the sweet spirit he brings with him. He is such a miracle. I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to my Heavenly Father for this amazing gift. My labor was fantastic. I went to the hospital and he was born an hour and a half after. I feel great, and Kade is doing fantastic. My work does pictures from a company called Bella baby. If you want to check them out here's the info. Long on to bellababyphotography.com. Click on the middle panel that says view photos. The password is 1115kademiner. They did such a fantastic job. I love the pictures.










7 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out beautiful! I already love this little guy and can't wait for him to meet his favorite aunt. Congratulations to all of you. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, he is adorable! I hadn't heard you had him, I've been waiting to see something. Love the pics, so cute. So, does that mean you're going shopping next Friday???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM!!!!!!!!!! I totally understand why people drive in the middle of the night to go and see their grandbabies. I am so excited to see him. Thank goodness I am coming on Tuesday! He is so sweet. I see Hunter in him. It will be fun to see how he changes in the next few weeks. I am so glad you are feeling good! Mom is already talking about going from the airport to your house. We are just excited to spend time with you! Congratulations! You look beautiful, you should be on a magazine cover--It makes me a little jealous. Chad was right you look like you were ready to go to the mall. Sorry I will stop rambling. We will see you soon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Patty. He is beautiful! So glad everything went so smooth for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad this little guy is here. He is just so tiny and adorable. Congratulations! Can't wait to meet him this weekend. The pictures turned out great. I think we may have had the same lady do Ty's. I really am excited for you and Chad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's beautiful Patty! And you look amazing. I can't wait to meet him in person. Congrats to you and your darling family.

    ReplyDelete