I was thinking our cabinets needed a little help, so I decided to refinish them. I add some crown molding, moved a couple and added some paint, and they look like totally different cabinets. I have two big thanks to give, the first to my amazing sister, who with out I couldn't have done it, and also to my 10" Ryobi compound miter saw. I love you both.
So here is Before


And TA DA After



I still need to figure out what to put on top of them, and put up a microwave, but they took longer then I expected so I'm burned out with them for now. I FREAKIN love em though!
WOW!!! They look so good!! You did a great job...ever thought about being a home make over specialist? You are a talented lady!! Way to go!
ReplyDeleteUm Yes, I FREAKIN love them too. If we buy a house and I hate the Kitchen I will be calling you. The crown molding REALLY makes them look high-end. You did a FABULOUS job!!!!!!!! Thank you for posting a picture I have been so excited to see them!
ReplyDeleteYeah I think we did a pretty good job, if I do say so myself! I'm glad that I got recognition before your miter saw. Now on to the next project.
ReplyDeletethese turned out so great!
ReplyDeleteYour cabinets are fabulous! I realy need crown molding in my livingroom I wish I was as talented as you girls. I'm so excited you have a new blog.
ReplyDelete